Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wicked-Wrestling.com Is No More

Well I tried to access that site which I post news for and nothing. So I never really thought nothing of it. Keep in mind that the click here to enter page got hacked. We were still able to access the site, forums, and all. So the webmaster got that all sorted out. Blah, blah, blah.

So I checked back today and I couldn't access anything to do with the site. So I PMed the webmaster on AIM as to what the problem is. He told me that the same DOUCHE BAG hacker hacked his entire site. To top it all off, the WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment contacted him and told him to stop and I mean STOP uploading their pay-per-views to the site and what not. I am not surprised that the WWE does this kind of thing. I guess it's understandable also.

The webmaster told me that he uploaded "HBK" Shawn Michaels vs. Hulk Hogan from SummerSlam 2005 on his server. He said that they must have had access and seen it.

So Wicked-Wrestling.com is no more. In it's place will be Astro-Wrestling.com. It is not up yet as the webmaster will begin working on it later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.