Sunday, September 04, 2005

Music Video or Song Of The Week

Well, I have a new feature here on my blog. It is called Music Video or Song of the Week. I will putting up a song or music video on the menu bar to the right. I hope you check it out.

This week it is a video. It is Closer To The Heart by Rush. Rush is an uber cool band if I say so. So please check back every week for a new song or video

Also I will put up a poll as to which song or video you would like to see. I will also take suggestions as to which song or video I should put up. So don't hesitate to tell me.

Keep on rockin' in the free world
Mr. C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.