Monday, September 05, 2005

Name That Band

Name the band by the song:

1. "Glass Prison"

2."Saturday In The Park"

3. "Abracadabra"

4. "Empire Strikes First"

5. "Teenage Dirtbag"

6. "That Song" (Hint: Off their album "In Loving Memory Of...")

7. "Yellow"

8. "Bohemian Like You"(Hint: A one hit wonder)

9. "Space Lord"

10. "Hurts To Love You"

I have to work a bingo for my dad since he can't. My dad is working when this bingo is taking place. It is for the McDowall and District Lions. But it is an afternoon bingo. Fun, fun, fun!!! Well, not really but I have to go there in place of my dad.

Remember to learn it, use it, and never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.